World Multiple System Atrophy Day is upon us! Please share your photos and tell us how you participated in this awareness day.
Activities you can do today:
- Wear purple all day along with purple ribbons and awareness bracelets
- Walk a mile and ask your family, friends and neighbors to join you
- Light a candle at 8:00 pm local time
- Like The Multiple System Atrophy Coalition on Facebook and Like and share our posts with your Facebook network
- Write a letter to Congress and tell them about MSA
- Write or call your local newspaper and ask them to do a story on MSA
- Donate to Pam Bower’s World MSA Day fundraiser or start a fundraiser to support The MSA Coalition®.