MSA Research Projects Funded
Building Hope Through Research
Since 2013, the Multiple System Atrophy Coalition has funded 55 MSA focused research projects for a total of $3.5 Million.
Explore the links below to learn more about our research goals and the outcomes of our funded projects.
Click on each category to read about these exciting research projects.
- Pathogenesis: Uncovering the cause of MSA
- Diagnostic Biomarkers: Improving methods for better diagnosis
- Preclinical: Evaluating potential new treatments in the lab
- Clinical: Facilitating clinical studies of potential new treatments in MSA patients
We are making an impact!
- See slides of the latest research results from our funded projects
- Explore the MSA treatment pipeline, including links to current clinical trials
- Check out the growing number of peer reviewed research articles that have arisen from our MSA Coalition funded grants.
Ways To Help
Follow, Like & Share
Copyright The Multiple System Atrophy Coalition 1989-2021. All Rights Reserved.